Im wondering if older women are more stable in relationships or not?

I met a lot of women in my age and they all players drama queens and just use realtionships to brag in front of thier girlfriends , and in sick of it and sick of them , so are older women different? please if you are ilder women share what you are looking for in realtionships?

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely. I would say, of course, that it all has to do with these women's life experience and past relationships, if they have had any at all. Most women who are a bit older have hopefully gotten past the excitement stage of a new relationship and understand themselves well enough to be a good partner in a relationship. Older women usually understand what they want in a relationship as well and may give you more clarity when it comes to their desires and feelings. They will probably be more open sexually as well. Hope this helps!

What Girls Said 1

• No, I'm sorry brah, but they're not. My brother dated like two older women, and let me say one wasn't really stable in all her relationships. an the other one was so immature, and would pick fights with me! AND I WAS ONLY 15!

What Guys Said 2

• They are, because they know their youth is fading away along with their looks and market value.
    If they won't be able to find a man soon, they're unlikely to find a man at all.

That's why the tend to pick up a man quickly while they still can and hold on to him.

• Yes they are. They also tend to be more mature.