I feel like my bf respected his ex more than he does me?

So basically whenever a naked girl pops up on TV fill etc. My bf never looks away he says he used to look away at everything like that when he was with his ex gf coz he respected her and didn't want her to get upset... its not an issue that he doesn't look away but it's the fact he says he respected her so didn't look but coz he doesn't look away for me does that mean he doesn't respect me? I feel like maybe he doesn't have the same feelings for me as he did with her, we been together 8 months but were friends for 6 years beforehand and they were in a relationship for 2 years but didn't know each other before

..

What Guys Said 1

• The problem here is he says he respected her and would turn his head. Then what do you say? Just sit around stunned in awe? So I assume in your head you think he say I look cause I don't respect you. Maybe she was just a prude and prone to starting fight when nude female form came up on tv or he just a dick?

What Girls Said 1

• Just ask him. If you are uncomfortable with him doing it then say so. You have to decide if you want to be in a relationship with someone who does that. You can't control his actions, only yours. If you are insecure about feelings he may have for an ex then talk to him about it but don't blow it up into something it's not.