Would you date a girl who is fat?

I'm 5'10" and I weigh 220 lbs

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• I would and I have. Some of my girlfriends have been extremely petite and some have been heavy.

I know what it is like to have a problem with weight. I am 5'11 and for most of my adult life I was between 160 and 180. I did have a period of time where I ballooned up to 250. Happy to report I have gotten back down to a healthy weight.

Honestly health is important and it sounds like you need a man who will encourage you, tell you the truth; that you're beautiful, and most of all be engaged with you in healthy habits and lifestyle choices. Not only is that healthy for both of your bodies, but it does amazing things for your relationship aswell.

Hope that gives you a little insight,

Chris

What Guys Said 12

• Honestly, no I wouldn't. I'm not attracted to girls who're overweight, and attraction level is a large part of what makes a successful relationship.

That's not to say that other guys wouldn't though. I'm sure there's some guys out there who find you attractive.

• Seriously, i like bigger girls i want a girl with meat on her bones :P

• Basically who's 100 kg? Man, that's quite a lot.

Don't really want you to feel bad, but I probably wouldn't.

• I'd prefer less, but it's not horrible

• Yes I would. Less about weight or height more about attitude. Really skinny girls being the things has only been around for about 60yrs before that you wanted some meat on the bones and hips to support baby making.

• Didn't vote. Lets see the pix.

• Healthy or unhealthy?

• To me its not looks but personality and if they are a nice and pleasant person to be around

• GOD DAMN!!!

• Define fat. I've seen women within that weight range but its due to muscle.

• I'm 6 foot 1 and mostly muscle and 215 pounds. I prefer petite women but could date a heavier woman but not one that weighs more than me.

• Well you are my height and 50 pounds more so no, it would very difficult to make love to you, and you will develop health conditions and other problems besides, obesity. so sorry but no.

What Girls Said 0