What does it mean when your crush tells you he will dream about you laying on his chest while listening to his heart beat?

Okay, so I finally confessed to my crush I liked him. He hasn't said whether he liked me back or not, but I'm assuming he does. On our first date, he kept starring at me and he even starred deep into my eyes. He also initiates contact more often now. Anyways, I received a text from him at 3 in the morning saying he would dream of me laying on his chest while listening to his heart beat? What could that mean?

Most Helpful Guy

• Haha wtf obviously he likes you enough to go on a date with you. And he meant exactly what he said so this guy definitely likes you. But you already knew that.

• Lol yeah, I was just looking for a second opinion.

What Guys Said 2

• He likes you.
    A sensitive guy like that waits until he knows that it is ok to say that to a woman he likes a lot.

• he is so into you, he is practically falling head over heels for you

What Girls Said 3

• Sounds like your all up in his head lol which is a good sign.. It's a good start..

• He's head over heels for you.

• Omg that is exactly what my crush told me too.. I can't believe guys have same minds/words to say.. Are you from U. S? What State? I'm paranoid now to be honest, thinking this might be him too out of millions.

• Haha.. really? I'm in New Mexico.

• He's from Colorado, but we both live in New Mexico.

• Okay. Thanks. I felt a big relief now. Haha well to answer your question, yes I think he likes you :D