Feeling ignored during the work week?

I always feel ignored/neglected during the work week because my boyfriend never contacts me. Am I dramatic and creating self pain or is this a legitimate concern? are all guys like that? Basically disappear when they go to work during the week

Most Helpful Guy

• A relationship without communication, however sparse, will falter.

Tell him your concerns, your feeling of being neglected. Work week can get hectic, but we all have a couple of minutes to spare, especially with loved ones.

What Guys Said 2

• How can I put this delicately?

If he texts/calls you at work, he will get fired. If he gets fired, you will be on here because he wants pussy and you won't put out because he can't put food on the table.

• Depends on the kind of work.

What Girls Said 1

• No, it isn't right for him to put you on his pay no mind list. And if he is contacting you only on the weekends when it most convenient for him, you need to set the record straight, sweetie, that you are still the same person with a heart that has feelings at the End of the week And----During the week as well.
    I find him inconsiderate. I used to be with someone who would Only text me once in a blue moon and then the sweetest sayings would come when he wanted the most action when it was best for his booty here.
    Good luck. xxx