Have you ever been head over heels for someone you couldn't stand?

have you ever found yourself falling for someone, but couldn't figure out why. you can't quite put your finger on what it is about them that makes you want them so bad.

• yes I've fallen for someone that completly irritated me.
  • nope.
  • I've only lusted after someone I could't stand.

Most Helpful Girl

• Without a doubt lol

What Girls Said 2

• Yes, we had completely different views and morals. We also had very different backgrounds and lives (I was a "good girl" and topgrade student and he was a former drugaddict from the suburbs). I think that's one of the reasons I fell in love with him. I've always found it interesting to meet people that are different from me. He made me see the world in another way and was so different and exciting. On the other hand we fought every time we talked and he threatened me several times soo... :)

• Yup. The first boyfriend ever. I still dislike him but I can't avoid him either.

What Guys Said 2

• the title of the question makes it sound like you fell in love with a handicap hahahaahaha

• and tour first and third choices are basicly the same