Do Muslim guys use non-Muslim girls as ''practice'' ?

I am a Christian who has been seeing a Muslim guy for about 3 months now, he was born in Canada and is East Indian by ethnicity. We have not had sex, mainly kissing sometimes really passionately (we have GREAT chemistry). He is really sweet and treats me well, pays for dinners, we laugh and he tells me 'I get him' and his family would like me ( we haven't met each others families).

A few weeks ago after he slept over my house ( we never had sex just kissed and cuddled all night) he ended things via text saying that he was not ready to rush into a relationship with me. I was really hurt and decided to let him go by not contacting him AT ALL.

3wks passed and he texted me and now he wants to meetup there are sexual overtones as he keeps saying there are some things he wants to do to me but he doesn't elaborate... I know its sexual. I on the other hand don't flirt back and I am very bland in my texts telling him I need time to process and we need to take things slow. He is now upset I won't let him come over.

My friends tell me Muslim guys only use non-Muslim girls for ''practice'' and I feel its true, Any Muslim guys out there or non-Muslim girls have any experience/ever dated outside the religion please share your experience.

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't answer your question, but don't go back to that particular guy.

What Guys Said 9

• I'm muslim and muslim not allowed to date any of religion or inside or outside religion too😂😂😂
    But they can marry any one of any religion 😀😀😀
    Mostly muslim don't use women but unfortunately some do😞😒😒😒
    I don't such manipulative acts or fool girls 😊😊😊😀😀
    Try to do research on him like background or what his opinion is on girls and from mutual friends about what topic he talks about and whatever he said about you😊😊😀😀
    If he is innocent then give a shot or try
    And remember to express your feelings to him he will appreciate your attempt. As most of guys like it and ask for his own opinion and feelings too listen carefully 😘😘😘😚😚

• I am a muslim and never thought about it.
    Like for me love is love whether its for a Christian or some other girl.
    Plus if Islam will stop me from anything then I am not too cruel to create feelings in a girls heart and leaving her in the name of religion.

• Is has nothing to do with a "muslim" guy or a girl.. Its just how guys can be sometimes. I know too many girl whose husbands cheated on them and they'r muslims.. In fact I'm a muslim so its really not about being a muslim guy.. He is probably a player or someone who isn't really ready for a relationship.

• Yeah I just wish he didn't play so many games & he could straight shoot to the point I am torn between shutting him out completely or giving him another chance =(

• It's not that at all.
    It's simply because he's a guy he's acting that way.
    I have a few Muslim mates actually married and have families with white girls.
    Im Muslim myself and if I'd found a white/black/Asian or whatever that I liked, I'd pursue it.

• Is he not open minded? Is he serious about his belief? If not then you shouldn't worry. And your friend is he/she a muslim? Did he/she had a relationship with a muslim before? If not then don't listen to what they say.
    People say negative thing about them because they are scared and they know nothing about them, which is common.

• He is fairly open minded, he drinks, but goes to the Mosque every Friday and so does his family so they are not the strictest of Muslims. His last girlfriend was Muslim he met her through a friend he said she was super boring, never laughed at his jokes and his family didn't like her so this kind of makes me confused a bit.

• Okay you don't have to worry about it then. Going to a mosque every Friday is like going to church every Sunday. Just don't take shit from haters LOL and good luck.

• When a Muslim guy starts to kiss and doing sexual things NEVER REST ASSURE

• Depends on the individual.

• Muslims see white women as whores and potential rape victims. Its a culture thing.

• i dont knw about "Non-Muslim" girls but he's a guy, I think any Vagina is practice. Also, if he's a strict muslim, his "sexual overtones" may be marriage hints. and you don't need time to process anything, stop buffering. you already know what you would do should he be direct with you.

What Girls Said 8

• Yeah... I grew up Muslim and live in a large community. A lot do. Most will not marry someone outside of their culture or religion because of family pressure. I've see. A lot of white girls get used up. Do yourself a favor and don't fall into the trap. But on the other hand my grandfather married my grandma who is European and they've been married for over 50 years... but there were not a lot of Lebanese people in America to choose from at the time.

• I was going to legitimately answer this but it's so old it doesn't even tell me how long ago this was posted.

Homeboy sounds like a turd rocket.

• Actually i heard many muslim said they only get marry with muslim.
    I have muslim boyfriend before, i love him, and i think he love me too because he treat me well too, yes, we had sex, but he never mentioned he will marry with me or bring me to meet his parents, and when we go out, we never Hand-holding, in china, Hand-holding is normal Behavior between relationship, so i think i am only his toy.

• Yes they can't get serious with non Muslims and Muslim girls won't even kiss so you are indeed... Practice!

• Not true 2 of my uncles married women that weren't Muslim but ofc they had to convert in order to be married

• Well I know some Christian middle eastern guys shit my family members are a good example... at the end of the day they always end up with someone from their cultural background to satisfy the parents desires.

• It would be sad to marry somebody simply because you share the same culture, I look at my parents and they did that to please their parents and theirs is not a happy marriage. I definitely don't want that to be my life ever. But at the end if that's what he's looking for I am ready to accept, I don't know these games he's playing tho...

• I have no experiecen.. but what your friends said sounds racist to me.. or is it religionist?

• Religionist Iol my friends are definitely the United Nations

• muslim guys (true muslim ones anyway) dont touch a woman unless she is his wife...

hope that answers your question