Girls how would you like to be asked out?

I want to ask out this girl who likes me but I don't want to do anything lame I want to do something awesome and memorable. Any ideas?

Most Helpful Girl

• Just ask her out when a girls crush asks her out it's the best thing ever just say hey u wanna go to the movies and than yogurt or something like that

What Girls Said 6

• Just ask her out. Doesn't really matter how you go about it unless it involves duct tape and felonies.

Nah, just kidding there. But seriously, if she likes you the fact that you approached her at all to ask will stand out in her mind as memorable and awesome all because the guy she liked asked her out. If she doesn't like you she's just going to say no to you no matter what effort you put forth. So just ask!

• Best way I've been asked out: at my city's annual fireworks show. If your city has something similar going on, by all means take advantage of it! I was so speechless I couldn't even get out a "yes" haha, I just nodded like an idiot.

• Nothing major really. If I like you then anything is going to be amazing so id prefer you be low key about it. otherwise I feel pressured to react.

Honestly I'd rather you just ask if I want to go the park or something like that... If someone needs an amazing event to be interested then they aren't into you but the attention from you. But that's me. I never ask guys to do anything amazing till after were bored :p in the beginning you're living off internal drugs.

• You could always do the little follow the notes, and do it with petals but that would be Justin Bieber one less lonely girl boring, you could always show up at her door or tap her shoulder so she can turn and give her a stuff bear askin if she would love to have dinner with you (or picnic by a pond where there's no ducks) wow I'm cliche...

• You are the one who knows this girl. You know what things she likes and what her interests are. Do something that has to do with her interests or things she likes. Whatever you do you have to do it in person none of this texting or messaging.

• do the sweetest thing possible, get call of duty advanced warfare and invite her to play. then you can enjoy the game and cuddle while you play. make sure to get snacks cause she will prob get hungry. so something like wendys. or make popcorn, or cookies. oh and when you play the game get a whole bunch of blankets and lay it in the floor and on the couch so its a big pile. best date ever.

What Guys Said 1

• and you are asking girls... right? not people who have had to do this particular thing on numerous occasions... a. k. a Guys. interesting.