Why do guys act like they are so into you one minute and the next they could care less?

i never understand this... why do guys do this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends if they are horny and if they think they can get some. Mystery solved. lol
    You women really give us guys too much credit. We aren't that deep.

• Well I don't mean before sex or anything. I mean if you guys have been dating for a few days and he's just texting you all the time and just seems interested in you and then suddenly you don't hear from him in weeks.

• He may have been giving up on easy sex. I have never pushed a girl for sex, but I have giving up on a few girls just because they took too long to warm up to me. I figured if they really liked me, then they shouldn't have a problem with small signs of affection such as a kiss on the check good night, holding hands, etc. So even if he wasn't trying to use you, your personalities and expectations might not have been aligned. If you do come off as uninterested this could have been the problem. If we pick up on you not liking us, then we will leave.

• Hmm okay thanks a lot for that.

What Guys Said 6

• Because that's how players act.

• Untrue. Some guys who are far from players do this

• Then maybe you're not showing enough interest so he's not going to put himself out there day in and day out.

• What are you doing? Are they responding to you?

• If he just wanted you all the time would you want him back? No you wouldn't.

• they're playing games, meaning they're children, as in stop talking to them.

• Maybe he was into you, then you came off as uninterested in him (or said or did some unflattering).

• I have a tendency to come off as uninterested... it's really annoying and I don't mean to but I always give off this vibe to guys i LIKE a lot.

• Well, you probably have your answer. Learn how to flirt and how to show interest (they are separate, but related) and you won't run into this as much.

• why do girls talk about how much they like a guy but when he tries to approach, they brush him off? its the same game on the other end.

• I don't know I guess both sexes are fucking confusing haha.

• to each other only. guys understand guys.. girls understand girls... but it can't criss-cross... that won't work.

What Girls Said 4

• Girl IKR, I think that's rude. I have this friend on FB, I used to have a crush on him. So he puts these "stories" and "truths" about what guys say. He said that he likes to sweet talk girls and get them where he feels comfortable and content and decides what to do after. He is good looking too but he uses it to his advantage getting girls and what not. I give him props for admitting what he did wrong with girls but I want to slap him so hard because he kept doing it 50+ times and realized this. It should have been after the first time not the 50th but whatever, guys and girls will play others all the time, using them when they want to and dropping them like a dirty rag.

• they are testing to see if you are worth pursuing. kinda cruel, they are teasing you, making you like them back first, and by the time you like them, like head over heels, they still have not yet decided whether they really like you or not.

• For 2 reasons: (1) He think you're not interested (2) He's playing mind games

• One word , Immature

• You think it's games then?

• Yea , They're trying to read you to see how for they can go. This is not the type of person you want , Avoid men that plays mind games.