Why do you think some beautiful women can't seem to get a date?

I have several very attracted female friends. a few of which are always single, but not by choice. but somehow many of our lesser (or not ar all) attractive female friend don't seem to have a problem at. their relationships also seem to last longer. I've always wonder why?

Most Helpful Guy

• Most men assume they're taken. And they also typically think they have no chance with them, so why ask?

Which of course makes my dating life easier, haha ;)

What irritates me is the guys who don't admit it those things and start lying to themselves, saying things like "she's probably a snob/bitch/entitled/etc"

So for girls having that issue, it's important to come off really friendly and attainable, or most guys will be too intimidated to approach.

What Girls Said 8

• It's either their personalities or their stance on relationships.

Their personalities might clash with the people that they want to be with and it doesn't work. It might not always be her, but think, is she particularly bitchy, snotty, or even shy? Is she confrontational or passive-aggressive? Those are clues.

Her stance on a relationship. Is she too carefree or is she very nosy? Did she always talk negatively about her significant other or does she harp on about him/her almost obsessively? Is she very apathetic about the relationship or is she clingy?

Or does she even want to be in a long-term relationship? There are too many factors as to why she can't get a date lol. It all depends on the people involved.

• Could be several things really.

It could be their personality is lacking in some way. Not saying this is the case, but while a girl might be attractive enough to initially get a guys attention, some of them ruin it the second they open their mouths. Guys won't stick around for that, no matter how hot she is. That could be the reason their relationships don't last long.

Guys can also be intimidated by attractive women, and fear being shot down if they approach her so they just don't. Better to not try than risk rejection. They might also assume that a pretty girl is already taken so they don't even bother asking. Goes right back to the fear of rejection. She is too beautiful to be easily approachable. Finally, they might have very high standards, or even if they don't guys automatically assume that they do and don't bother for that reason.

• I think also their relationships may end sooner because of jelousy

• I think this sums it up:

www.evanmarckatz.com/.../

• they probably are too shy, dont flirt or are in the wrong social circle

• Because it's not all about the looks. Or at least it shouldn't be. A woman can be smoking hot and be bitchy or really boring, which might prevent her from getting dates.

• I've always wondered why this is... I've struggled with it myself... it is the most frustrating thing ever.

I honestly don't have an answer for you.

• I don't know.. it can mean a lot of things. Guys too shy, she's too shy, guys think she's too beautiful for them, she's a bitch.. etc

• I wish to have an answer too

What Guys Said 7

• intimidation. sometime they are intimidating to approach. Also they usually have very high standards for their partners.

• because men are intimidated by their beauty and are afraid of rejection

• 1) Maybe she up
    2) She has an un-approachable vibe
    3) Guys she sees are too shy
    4) Has nothing to offer other than a pretty face/vagina and a bratty attitude
    5) Maybe she's too picky
    6) Guys are intimidated
    7) Bad luck
    8) Right guy hasn't come around yet.

• I'll tell you honestly one can be a real bitch but the others are really sweet. ones a bit shy but still what I would consider approachable. I don't get it. if I were single...

• yes. 1 is bitchy sometimes but the other ones are great

• How old are they?

• High standards.

People assuming they're taken.

Lots'o reasons.

• No guy has the gut to ask them out and date them

• Extremely picky , maybe mistaken for a golddigger, looks may be the only quality she has.

• Because guys dont want to ask them out cuz they'll get rejected by them