How can you tell if your Friendzoned or not!?

The question says it all.^^^^

Most Helpful Girl

• You are in the friend zone if she talks about other guys she is interested in with you, period. The only exception is if she's otherwise given you signals that she is interested and is now trying to make you jealous enough for you to make a move on her.

• Only other guy she talks about his this guy that likers her that she doesn't really like. But I've been getting thses werired vibes that she likes me. Maybe im just to blind to figure out she's flirting with me I don't know lol

What Girls Said 3

• It's obvious, if you are treated as a buddy, a brother, or heaven forbid as one of the girls.

• If you touch her arm or leg casually with yours and she moves away... You're friendzoned

• well she's always holding onto me and no she hasn't moved away unless she was really upset and crying but other than that no.. But what if i were to say we kinda of pleasure each other but were not friends with benefits cause were still clise friends. As in link we be textin 24/7 lol

• When you ask the person if you're friend zoned, and they say yes.

What Guys Said 2

• If she talks about guys she's into... if she doesn't flirt back... if she doesn't allow of emotional/physical intimacy... if she uses you as a shoulder to cry on more often than not... you're friendzoned.

• Yeah well she has a bf but. she's been flirting with me a lot since her bf and her always fight tbh i dont think she even likes him angmore.

• She talks about her bf or the man she wants with you

• Well we dont talk much about her bf unless i ask how her bf is doing and or if there fighting and she's crying thats about it. But she's always flirting with me. And even said to ke saying youd be a better bf then mine now. 😳😳 what does that mean

• Um because we dont live by eachother anymore since she moved outta state last year and because i love her thats y. 😕

• you love her, she knows and she's still fking him. Nice equation right?