Why do women like the guys with endless dating options the most?

Why do they like the guys with endless dating options the most? Why don't they like the guys with little to no dating options the most?

Most Helpful Girl

• I was never attracted to the guy that thinks he can get all the girls. I wanted a relationship and well that type of guy does not seem like the comittment type and more likely to be a player. I aslo do not belive it is nesesary to compete for a guy when it comes to love. Either you two have chemitry and a connection or you dont, you dont have to fight off another woman to have a connection with a man.

My fiance likes to think that so many guys were after me and that I could have any guy, But I dont see it that way. Just because a guy wants to fuck you does not mean he wants a relationship. There is a total difference. I never kept guys around or had a bunch of guy friends becasue I learned early on the difference between guys that only want to fuck you and guys that want to really get to know you and date you. I wanted a relationship so i did not not need a whole bunch of thirsty dudes around me scaring off the quality dudes.

I think guys are like that too, if they see a girl and know that every guy is trying to fuck her then he won't want to date her or want anything serious with her.

What Girls Said 4

• Because I don't have shitty enough self esteem to think I could ONLY be with a guy who has to settle for me.

• So you just want the guys that women fawn over?

• Why is that a bad thing?

• Its not, but when I see guys talk about how they are undesirable to women, people go postal on them. People act like its impossible for a guy to be universally undesirable to women even if he isn't misogynic, bitter, works his fingers to the bone trying to appear more desirable and/or taking/following advice and suggestions on how to be better with women to the tee and still no progress.

• b/c that guy has no options for a reason. he is unattractive. why would you like a guy who is physically and socially unattractive?

the guys who do have attractive qualities would make sense that a lot of girls want them.

• But then a lot of women get mad that the majority of these guys are players.

• so women should settle for men who are unattractive in every way, just so they can have security that no one else wants him? shit she dont even want him

• Maybe, or they can always share a guy since the guys with dating options are only just a small minority of men . That's what I don't get, These guys are expected to keep it in their pants but why should they if over 90% of the women want them?

• The guys with the most options are generally t hottest, most charming, successful, etc. They have the attributes most women want, so why wouldn't women go for them?

• I only said this because its some widespread belief that every guy on earth is 100% guaranteed to get a woman if they just do A, B, and C

• Oh, lol. That's silly. No one is guaranteed a romantic partner. The best way to go is to be the best you you can be.

• That's how a lot of people think. They go ape shit on the guys on here who believe that they can't get a girlfriend no matter what. Like a person doesn't know what they can't get or something.

• I find that a turn off personally. A man that gets around is not a man for me. If he wants me he will make the effort and vice versa for me. It's like asking a guy if they would go after a girl who gets around a lot with other dudes/ dates a lot of guys at the same time. Not attractive.

• But what about the ones that have endless dating options but don't get around? Women like them the most

• *view you as worthy or they take you for granted.

• Sorry for the long replays. I tried to answer the best that I could.

What Guys Said 11

• What? The reason they have endless dating options is the fact that women like them. If women didn't like them they wouldn't have endless dating options. Plus which girl wouldn't like an extremely attractive, intelligent, seems kind, successful, athletic, tall man.

• listen, do to your self esteem issues you let stuff like that cloud your judgement. there is always someone better at somethinf but there are a lot of people who do worse than you. women are people, some like you some don't. you can't have everyone you desire. it is not worth fighting over, keep your head high and be a mack not a wimp. you are less desirable for anyone if you don't own it.

• Why are the biggest house the most desired? Why are the most expensive cars desired by many? People naturally want the best things in life, the most desired things and that goes for both men and women.

A man with endless dating options is more desirable than a man with only a few. However as a man who only attracts a small pool of women it makes weeding out all the low quality easier.

I'd hate to have to dredge a horde of shit women just to find a good woman as good women are not easy to find.

• It's the other way around those guys have endless dating opportunity because women like them.

These guys have possess traits that many women find attractive. These traits make them seem like a valuable catch, hence women compete for them.

• What do you mean its the other way around? I said what you said in the first part of your comment

• At first the transition was very difficult. I felt awkward and all interactions but as time went on interacting with people and flirting with girl became second nature. At this points it's more of a hobby of mine then anything.
      Now, I have had several girlfriends, lost my virginity, and quite regularly have hook-up with women. I suppose the whole gist of what I'm trying to say if you really want something make it happen. Become the best possible version of yourself and unleash it upon the world.

• Well you lucked out. Even if someone followed everything you did to the tee doesn't guarantee a thing. You can't stop what's inevitable.

• People want what everyone else is having; example two restaurants one on the left with no people, the right have a crowd of people. You would think something is wrong with the restaurant on the left and go to the restaurant on the right

• i guess biology, evolution, pre-selection mentality

• You have the cause and effect backwards. Guys who have endless dating options have them BECAUSE women like them.

• Because women want that guy to choose them because it makes them feel special, plus some of them just jump on the bandwagon.

• Why? Because we guys with "endless" dating options have watched and learnt how things are done, what works well, and what to do when. Don't blame us if you aren't able to catch up or have so much pride you don't ask how. If anything we're more than happy to help, provided you listen. And we don't go through endless dates, I would rather go on one date and find that one for me, rather than have a bunch of them who are in it for nothing other than the status or so that they have to do nothing in the relationship because we know how to navigate around all if not most issues. That's irrates me and that's why we go on endless dates, to "stift" if you will, between the genuine girls and those who are just trouble through and through.

• How things work? You're confused. I know guys that get all types of women and they admitted that they never used any of the so called "tips" "tricks" or "formula" to get women . You just have to have looks and/or money.

• You can't even get in the door without looks and/or money. What woman would care about how great of a guy you are without that?

• There are ways, and whether you think you look good or not, to someone, somewhere you do.
      I never understood why men do that to themselves, rob themselves of that self confidence when there is no need. Sure, we all don't look drop dead handsome, fair enough, agreed! But what you have that other person doesn't and likewise with you and him. The first thing any women notices is confidence, you don't show that, even if your shitting yourself and you chances are already down 75% and that's lucky, usually it's gone in that instant. Instead, why not hold your head up high, walk into a room like you own the place, with a lovely smile, greet everyone and shoulders high. Give that a shot and let me know how it works out... for starters.

• I'm in the same boat. But, there's no reason to blame women for their biology, take advantage of how they are.
    Women just want a "normal cool guy", I hope some day you understand what that phrase means. But, next time you talk to a girl, just try to observe and figure out if she views you as a "normal cool guy". There is a certain point in the interaction that they will look at you and say "you know what? you're cool". When you get to that point, I consider it 70% done.
    Remember "Normal Cool Guy", just have that floating in the back of your mind.

• I'm not talking about myself , I'm talking about in general.

• Oh, in that case. The answer is that dating is at least partly (even if not mostly) a skill. So, it would make sense that the more experience a guy has with girls, the easier it would be for him to get girls. In other words, the more girls a guy has, results in him having even more girls. It makes sense, just like the more you play basketball, the better you get. The better you are at investing your money, the more money you earn, and that extra money gains you even more money. That's my take.

• I know.

I mean us guys are into ugly, obese, stupid women with shitty attitudes. You'd think they'd get with the times.