How did your relationship begin?

How did your romantic relationship begin? Who asked? How old were you? What was said or done?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• Actually, a series of drunken hookups that led to sober hookups that led to long conversations into the night that led to relationship. I wouldn't consider that the norm, but it happened to work for us.

• First began from talking in middle school. Other one was in college, same way.

• It will begin only in my dreams, because i'm not into relationship irl LOL

• Most recent It started here on GAG.

What Girls Said 1

• well it all started when this nerd came into my life @MarkyyG123 haha ♥

• Haha who you calling nerd, NERD!!! :P :P
      And yeah, she was and is the best thing that's ever happened to me ♥ ♥ [although she drives me completely and utterly insane haha]

• ahaha i agree asker! :)
      but lets just say right now that guys are more frustrating yeah ;) hahah @MarkyyG123 :P

• Hahaha Asker, your a legend, all I read was you agreeing that you lot are frustrating. I couldn't agree more. You drive us insane, nuts with love and care at the same time, its ridiculous...

And yes you can understand it, just look a little harder and step outside of the box, so to speak, or ask a good friend to watch him around you and after a few days get him/her to tell you what he/she sees [preferably a girl as they can tell things better than guys]