Is it good or bad if a guy is a virgin?

If a guy you want to date is a virgin, is it good or bad?

• It's great
  • It's bad
  • It's bad, but not a dealbreaker
  • It doesn't affect my opinion of him
  • See answers

Most Helpful Girl

• I think some experience is good, but it's not at all necessary. Whether or not a guy is a virgin doesn't matter to me.

What Girls Said 7

• It depends.
    I know two guys (best friends of mine)
    Both were virgins.
    Both got in relationships near the same time.
    Guy A knew how to put on protection and made his girl feel he was experienced.
    Guy B didn't know how to put on protection and was terrible in bed but is slowly getting better?

So it depends on the receiving end and what they prefer, are comfortable with and their opinion. Not everyone else and their opinion.

• its good. VERY good:)

• I think its absolutely wonderful if a guys still a virgin. There was a time when man and women wouldn't dare touch each other intimately let I alone be in the same room alone together. Nowadays I can't go on a date without a guy whipping out his wallet and showing me his kids. Not that children are bad but I believe in marriage and then children. . . less drama that way ;D ps I'm a virgin too (I'm 22)

• Dude, you're under 18. You have time.

That said, I don't care. If he isn't though, I would like to have him checked for STDs. Just in case.

• I don't think it matters at all... unless he's like 40

• It doesn't affect my opinion on him.

• I clicked the wrong one I meant to say it's "great" not that "its not a deal breaker"

What Guys Said 3

• Your under 18 don't stress and you would be surprised just how many virgins are out there. Also if anyone turns you down for being a virgin no offense but more on you can do better! way better

• im. bi sexual so i dont cars on either sex

• Ist bad for women because they want a guy with experience so that he can do absolutely everything while she can do nothing and just lie back