I am a guy.
I get lot of Random girls approaching me in public who strike up a conversation.
I have a conversation with them for around 20 minutes.
When I have a conversation, they smile/blush, act SHY/NERVOUS , touch my arm/ hair , look right into my eyes, play with their hair...
I feel a physical connection/chemistry.
As the conversation ends and I or the girl is about to leave, I ASK for their number.
They respond by giving excuses like, " My phone is not working " or " I don't have a phone".
Also they DON'T GIVE ANY CONTACT or DON'T ASK FOR MY CONTACT.
Girl's why is it happening?
Most Helpful Guy
There're a few reasons:
(1) They're feeling shy, and NOT USED to this kind of situation.
(2) You're probably having very funny conversations, but to the point that they don't feel like want to connect you.
(3) You're probably being too nice in the conversations, which is why they always want some guys who are confident to pull the 'humor' trigger.
(4) They just don't feel the connections with you, although you have shown 'humor' and 'knowledge' that you're an absolute attractive guys.
(5) It's numbers' game, keep moving on
-BEST OF LUCK0
- Show AllShow Less