I told the guy I'm not looking for a relationship but now I really like him and I want a relationship?

First two dates were fun and casual and I didn't really have any feelings for him. He even tried to kiss me at the end of the 2nd date but I didn't. On the 3rd date he asked me what I feel about him and I said I want to be friends as im not looking for a relationship and let's see how it goes.

On the 4th date we went for a movie and we held hands and we ended up kissing passionately. And with time I also found out that he's extremely funny and smart. At first I thought he was goofy/nervous but he got over that and behaved nicely in the last 2 dates.

How should I bring it up? Or should I just go with the flow?

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell him. Simply explain that spending time with him has made you see him in new light. My advice alays try to be a open and honest as possible. Clear communication will make things run a lot smoother.

What Guys Said 4

• Tell him "I want us to be exclusive"

• Men aren't toys that women can use however they please.

• Bring it up, or he'll never know you changed your mind and he will give you what you asked for.

• do it fast he might be seeing another girl now

What Girls Said 1

• Just tell him you've changed your mind, I'm sure he'll be pleased