Why is trying to control himself and not having sex?

I am dating a guy for over two months. Whenever we're kissing or cuddling he's hard and its very odd because I can feel it but we both pretend like its not there.

But the thing is he never makes a move as in it stops at kissing. He's 28 and I'm pretty sure he isn't a virgin. I'm just curious to know why a guy would control himself so much?

Most Helpful Girl

• maybe he's scared of losing you or coming on too soon or rushing things. It could just be him being scared of you leaving him. Maybe talk to him about it, you know, you'll need to talk about it before hand anyway. It took me and my fiancĂ©e 8 months before we really had sex. I mean always, if you're that "hungry" for him, just go for it. Take his hand and place it on your body.

What Guys Said 2

• He might be shy about making a move. He might want you to touch him first.

• Maybe he thinks you're too young. Maybe he's not sure you're clean. Maybe he's not clean. There are lots of possible reasons.

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe he's hoping u will pull it out and fondle it for him? Probably holds back because u ignore it