Women & Men Any advice?

Lets go to the point I've met this amazing girl today in this site. She happens to live extremely close to where I live. We talked for hours on Skype and I can't help but feel drawn. Something about her that I can't seem to figure has captured me. We agreed to meet up tomorrow and I normally don't say this but I can actually see myself h
With someone like her long term. Is it impossible to like someone in just one day?

Most Helpful Girl

• Its not impossible.. I guess that's destiny or your soulmate.. lol

What Girls Said 5

What Guys Said 6

• I guess she'll see this question. Yeah, I agree with Invoker that at the moment it's infatuation. When you really click with someone you can develop strong feelings quickly in my experience. Congratulations on converting something on here into a real life meet up dude! lol. And good luck to the pair of you, hopefully there are genuine people behind the profiles and all goes well.

• Infatuation. True love is followed by struggles, dilemmas, sacrifice, and time.

• Is she attracted to the finger pointing, angled body pose that makes you look like a hipster pleb tool? lololol

• Like? sure. It will take a while for you to develop true feelings. Good luck.

• Bro you are not in love, you are in lust :p

• perhaps its just the fact you live close and the such, like... im not a fan of subway, but if i am really peckish, there is one just up my road lol
    just take it slow and easy budski ^_^