I have this crush on this one girl, for nearly or roughly 7 years!! Am I an idiot? That I can't get past over her?

Well i told her , i like her and crushing on her some time in past !! But she didn't give me an answer in yes or no !! She means the world to me , i could literally give up anything for her , just to be with her !!

Most Helpful Guy

• if you would give up anything to be with a girl then you are an idiot.

• i get what you're saying ! but she means the world to me !!! And what i am trying to say by giving up is that i could do anything for her !!!

What Girls Said 3

• Ya ain't a idiot for liking someone!! Even if it was 7 years!
    Your crush didn't give an answer so don't let your hopes down!

• Yeah ! She's just sometimes smiling , sometime acting submissive around me ! These things raise my hopes to really high level xP This what keeps me going !!

• Yay! Good luck with her ^^

• Thankyou !

• You have been waiting long enough already, she isn't worth your time. Move on

• i just can't move on ! i tried just 3 months back by getting in a relation !! but it didn't work in the end i just want her more than ever !!

• I know it will be difficult but then again you have no other choice, you just have to learn to let go, she isn't intrested in you so your just wasting your time. You have to move on

• Thank you for your advice ! (: I will try so !

• 7 years... that's way to long. Does she at least show some kind of signal that she likes you or something. Or maybe she's just not into you i dont know

• Well there's one or 2 things which i read on the internet about being someone attracted to you !! she always breaks up eye contact by looking down !! i caught her starring at me and she was smiling ! And plus she's not been in single relation all this time too i guess so...

What Guys Said 2

• I feel you there I would follow your heart! Heart I'm going through the same thing. Some girls do that cause they are shy and are just in shock someone could really care about them like that. I've been to just be nice to them smile when you see them and just ignore them most of the time. Don't give up on it just give it space! Be more to your self. I think that will work buddy! No girl acts like that unless she cares about you!

• No answer = NO.

Yes, you're an idiot, crushing on a girl for 7 years... holy shit. Move on already.

• I am trying but i almost see her everyday ! and whenever i see her i just want her more !!

• she's everywhere go lol !! Like church , college etc