Is it over and how to find out?

Been seeing this guy for about a month, but it was pretty intense. He's my friend's brother and we normally talk for hours each day. Last time I saw him was a week ago and we spent the whole weekend together. He seemed very happy with me after that, but has slowly been out of contact with me. I finally reached out to him on Sunday and it seems like he has a lot going on and was upset over the weekend. Asked to see him and he said he would let me know his schedule. I didn't hear from him yesterday even though he said he would plan something then.

Do you think he just got caught up with his life? Should I accept this behavior? How do I call him out on this without sounding needy? I don't think it's cool to go from talking every day to backing off with no explanation, and then being chatty and agreeing to seeing me but not following up. Help!!! I hardly sleep... :(

What Guys Said 1

• "Do you think he just got caught up with his life? Should I accept this behavior? How do I call him out on this without sounding needy? "

Yes. Yes. You can't.

• So I should just wait around waiting for him to get back to me? Isn't this showing me how inconsiderate he is of me and that I'm not of interest to him?

• Guys are not usually game players. As a general rule we hate it, because girls play far more deviously and at 6 deeper levels, than we ever could.
      Even "huge" texters will get fed up texting.

• I hope you're right, since I can't stand the games. I thought for sure he'd say something yesterday like he said, but maybe I'll hear from tomorrow. I don't play games with him, and thought he was an open enough guy to talk to him about this. Silence is just letting this thing die so early on. He could be busy and not have time to contact me, but he hasn't initiated anything in like 6 days... so i'm just waiting to see if he'll get back to me since the ball is in his court.

What Girls Said 0