Time to act your age?

At what age do guys start thinking that is is time to settle down

And by settle down i mean ready to get married

Most Helpful Girl

• Today...30 is good... hopefully that person would be more than Mature, Whitestone... xx

• thanks Paris13. I have been working in a third world country for 2 years and completely away from the dating scene so i wondered what the norm is now.

• Ohh, how rewarding, Whitestone... Yes, with today's toms and even tomettes, 30 is good and hopefully they have matured to see things in a different more maturer way.. however, some people never grow up or marry.:)) xx

• Thank you, sweetie, for allowing me to give myself even a moment to ponder over this..:)) xx

What Guys Said 7

• Never, I hope.

• I'm married, 60 but still don't act my age. Ask someone else.

• When they can't fuck around anymore. This differs greatly from man to man.

• About 30-35. Or if I meet a really awesome girl. In the meantime:
    38.media.tumblr.com/...ls9h9bR0ay1qcj5f6o1_500.gif

• How is settling down (stupid term) connected with acting your age?

• When they have their shit together, and are ready to have a baby

• why is settling down 'acting your age'?

• cause i am asking at what age do guys tend to start wanting to get married. I'm interested because for girls it tend to be 20s.

• so.. how is that acting your age? ...

What Girls Said 2

• act my age? NEVER!

settle down is okay..

• i will never act my age, nevar!!

i never wanted to marry forever because of several.. complications, i only find it appealing now but i'm still unsure of it since theirs so much i still want to do, like finish college, get my dream job, publish my anime/manga/movies and become one of the best in the animation industry.. i may be selfish, but i dont ever want to be like the older generation women who just end up as housewives, i didn't study so hard and hone my skills just to be a wife/maid..

getting married will inhibit and restrict my goals severely and i'm nowhere near ready to have kids, i mean i'm terrified of childbirth and swear to my soul to kill the doctor if he does anything i don't want (seriously), so i'm waay waaaay far from ready..