Would a girl ever say yes to a date she didn't want to go on?

Would a girl say yes to a date and then be like oh boy how am I going to get out of this. or is a yes a absolute sign of interest.

are you pretty much used to being asked out and have excuses lined up like I have a boyfriend etc.

Most Helpful Girl

• If I know the person to some extent and that could even be just the occasional "hi". I would typically take up a date because you never know that the possibilities are with someone if you never even try. If I was absolutely not attracted to him, I wouldn't just say yes to say yes. If a guy isn't really attractive but seems nice, I would go out with him... Like I said, you never know how compatible you are until you put forth an effort.

I would always have money on me at the date though and try to pay. I don't like being paid for on the first date honestly because I am not sure how it is going for the other guy lol. Idk. Nor do I want to assume the guy is paying.

What Girls Said 2

• Nope I always have a bunch of excuses lined up! My favourite being I'm too busy studying

• Tbh yeah she could feel obligated to

What Guys Said 1

• if it did ever happen, its out of pity.