If I say no to sex while making out am I a tease?

Me and the guy I'm dating were making out for around an hour and he started getting more aggressive and started pushing his hard on so I just pulled myself away and said sorry.

He was fine with it and we were talking as usual but after that he isn't texting me as often as he usually does. Should I text him? Will that push him away? I am interested in him but I think its too soon.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmm. Well, this is a great question. And one you should be asking guys about, not hearing bad-mouthing from your girlfriends, so bravo for that.

As to your behavior - You're not doing anything wrong at all. While, that result is the same, you haven't technically 'teased' him. Girls are only teases when they act that way intentionally. Your in the clear. And on a personal note, I really like a girl that takes things slow. It is so rare to find one your age, with any sort of moral compass. Be proud of yourself for that. Furthermore, every relationship I've ever had with a girl who put out fast, never lasted nearly as long as the relationships I had when the girl and I took things slow. Granted, I prefer to take things slow, myself - Sex will make me feel good for forty-five minutes, while a loving relationship will make me happy for years.

As to his behavior - I don't see anything odd or inappropriate there. When a guy is suddenly stopped, he should be OK with it, but needs some time apart form you. Its and instinctual thing. With any sexual satisfaction off the table, we want to stop any and all proceedings that could lead us back in that direction. He's not mad at you. Not at all. He just has to be away from anything that makes him horny. He'll be back to normal when all the blood returns to his brain.

So remember - your not being a tease at all; he's not being a jerk; and he's not mad or upset with you at all.

Everything is cool, Sweetheart. Good luck, and God bless.

What Guys Said 3

• No, you are not a tease. Being a tease means you're grabbing his junk and telling him to fuck you. You know, going REALLY overboard with it but then NOT having sex. That is what a tease is.

You're just making out. Period. You're not an easy target which is why he's drifting away. He wants to fuck. Plenty of other girls are going to give him what he wants.

Question is: Why do you want this guy if he's doing that to you?

If he's pulling away because of that then you know he really wasn't interested in a relationship or anything, which kinda sounds like that's what you're looking for. Let him go. If he really wants you then texting or calling won't "push him away."

I'm really aggressive with women. I usually get everything by date 3. Normally it's in dates 1 & 2. I've always been genuinely interested in them tho so I never pulled away just because they said no.

• nah you aren't, that just means your disciplined and in control.

• Honestly, if that is all he cares about then he isn't that great of a guy and will disappear anyway after a while.

What Girls Said 3

• you dont owe anyone sex. kissing isn't a promise to have sex. why can't he just enjoy kissing for the sake of kissing, it doesn't have to be a means to an end. looks like he dint get what he wanted. if he's not texting you as much, shit let him not text you. dont chase after no guy who isn't checking for you. he's just mad that you wouldn't fuck and is probably either trying to teach u a lesson by denying u attention or is out looking for other girls who wanna fuck. play it cool and let him come back to you

• He's obviously not worth stressing about if that's his reason for not talking to you like he usually does.

• You need to explain to him how you feel about it.