Do Latin women (brown) like white guys?

Have you ever dated a white guy how was it what did you like about him how was the sex why did you like him or didn't like him and would you date a white guy I myself find Latin woman more attractive then anyother race I love their accents and their beautiful skin it seems like Latin woman never really took it any further then flirting I'm not unattractive either girls say I'm hot or that I'm a 9/10 whatever that means lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Do white guys like eating pickles?

• I hate pickles so the answer is no im sad now

• Other white guys love pickles.

What Girls Said 2

• I'm black but I'm mistaken for Hispanic so I guess I can answer your question but white guys are the best they are sweet and caring and the ones I know would do just about anything for me so yes I would date one

• Yea you look hispanic but you also can tell that your black I have to say I like mixed half black half white and latina women equally if im not mistaken you look mixed thank you for your insight you look very attractive and I love your skin color by the way

• lol thank you

• Not if you call them brown.

What Guys Said 1

• Not a girl, but do note that not all Latin people are brown. Some are fairly light skinned if not white and just have darker features (dark hair, eyes, etc)

• That's why I put brown so to not confuse with lighter skin Hispanics