Dating a guy who doesn't text much?

So i met this guy online last month. We've already been on 4 dates and meet each other once a week. We have fun on our dates but when its over i dont hear back from him much. If i dont message him, he will take 2 days to text me! I feel He always tries to keep the conversation short. Before, he used to continuously text.
should i talk to him about it? Or is it to early?
I dont want to seem clingy.

Most Helpful Girl

• He might be busy or not be into texting. My boyfriend (and I) is the same way. We both prefer calling :) You could try bringing it up in a light way, like for example the next time he texts you could write something like "well, next time maybe you'll call me ;)"

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• Same situation happening for me. Honestly, if everything is great together then just give him space during the week. Does he at least call you?

• nooooo do not talk to him about it. it will not change.
    it a typical guy behaviour, he has other girls keeping him busy, girls that he is more interested in than you. he is keeping up with the dates in hopes to sleep with you. just stop teeing him let him chase u if he does good, if not… next.

• I don't think if you mention it that you'll come off as clingy. Just tell him that you noticed that he doesn't text much and that it would be nice if you heard from him more often

• not that into you.. or not a fan of texting.