Does it always take a mans initial expression of interest for the women to open up with hers?

how often do both close up and hide it really well and it goes nowhere?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, probably 99.9% of the time.

What Girls Said 3

• Almost always yes, but there are also plenty of outgoing women out there that aren't afirad of making the first move

• It depends on the girl; personally, I give the man the opportunity to express his interest first. If I think he is unsure if he can, I will simply come out and make my interest known - but that's only if I have an idea that he's interested.

• i like your way better.

• Thank you. I like giving him the option in case he's the guy who feels strongly about making the first move - but I don't expect him to.

• I will never make the first move, it gives way to much advantage to the guy, he will think you're a thirsty desperate slut and will never take you seriously.

• yes. i love recieving this power and flattery. but its often downhill from here and does not materialize into anything

What Guys Said 0