Does this girl like me? I need to know ik its ver long but please answer?

Okay, so i have a friend (Girl) For a long time now maybe 11 months and i think she likes me 3 days ago was her birthday and the entire last week she kept telling me to go to her house for her birthday party she wrote it in paper in my hand everywhere and she will walk with me if she sees me i school she also told me not to forget about coming over and i did and when me and my friends were leaving my friend hugged her good bye and she looked at me and said you gonna hug me and i didand i feel like i like her

Most Helpful Girl

• You should ask her out I agree

• I don't know if i want to because we have a little 4 people group and if i do ask her out and we end up breaking up the group will feel awkward

• thanks i kinda like her :L but dont know what to do

• dont think of others if u like her do if not let someone else

What Girls Said 4

• confess to her privately (the two of you alone together, away from every kind of distraction possible). then ask if she likes you too

• Well... If you know for sure you like her.. Keep it silent for now if you don't want to make it awkward for you two..
    For your friend.. I think it is possible that she likes you.. However, there is some percent of chance that she's just very close with you.

• Is her name hailey? This reminds me of a girl named hailey whos birthday was three days ago..

• Ya she likes u if she kept bugging u to come over and wanted a hug u should ask her out

What Guys Said 0