What do you do when you feel like you will never will feel that way about anyone ever again?

sooo after a devastating break up, I thought its going to get better. But its been 6 months, and I feel like I won't ever like a boy that way again.

Most Helpful Guy

• I know how you feel. I was recently in a break up about 2 months ago. Me and her still talk but its like, im not trying to keep conversations at all. You feel like you poured your heart out into this special someone, all for nothing and now its all gone. You feel the emptiness inside when you think about them. Honestly, i find things that i like to do, that i couldnt do or didn't have the time for when i was dating that person. Things that keep my mind off relationships, love, and keeps me busy are things i like to do. It can take a year or two until you can actually like someone in that way. Until then, keeping doing what you love, try to stay out of relationships of you feel like you're not ready, and most importantly, do you!

What Guys Said 2

• You will.

Sometimes it can take awhile to get over a person. And despite what a lot of people think, you don't have to feel "that way" about someone at all times. Luckily you're young so if you're in school, hopefully you have friends and other people and activities to surround yourself with. Aside from focusing on social diversions, hobbies can be a great diversion and often times, a great way to focus on learning something new and maintaining your own confidence after a break up. It's always rough, but it will pass.

• Sometimes it takes more time than most people. Sometimes your mind gets carried away. You are in charge of your sadness in many ways. I personally have had some odd experiences and still somehow have hope. Just stay strong and try to not look at life in a bad way.

What Girls Said 1

• How long were you two together? I would probably give yourself at least a year or even two. It's possible you never will love a boy like you did him. But it's possible you will. Time will tell.