Girls , do Standards cause problems for you in dating guys?

I really think, woman make standards but they really block them selfs from a really great guy if they would only drop some of these high standards

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 2

• if you don't meet my standards then we aren't compatible and we are better off not dating at all

• I don't have this problem at all. If a guy doesn't meet my standards, I'm not going to date him. I'd rather be single than be with a guy that doesn't make me happy.

• By standards he means looks

• But you do want that perfect wedding and husband? So you would stay single for your standards to throw away meeting some guy that meets half them? What if he turns out to be your soul mate?

• And you think every girl who holds on to her standards is looking for that perfect guy? I just want an attractive man whose personality and interests are compatible with mine. Those are my standards and I've had no trouble finding men that meet those standards. I highly doubt that a man I find barely acceptable in the looks department with a 50% compatibility rate is going to be "the one". Besides, I'm not getting married for a REALLY long time. If ever.

What Guys Said 3

• Girls do that, but so do some guys. I know I can definitely be picky and I feel most people will be when looking to get into a relationship. That said I feel it is more common for men to have lower standards then women.

• The whole thing about aproaching/courting girls to dating and maintaining relationships totally changed and is absolutely fucked up if you ask me. Is it just me or did everybody liked back then how men used to flirt with girls with letters and approaching them was easier than today. LOL now some girls will leave their guys if his text messages are boring.

• Of course it does, many women rejected good guys just because they didn't like the way he looks

• So you'd prefer women date people they're not attracted to and have the relationship suddenly fail later?

• No, it is fine women reject guys they are not attracted to, I am just saying they have missed opporturnities.