Really though — What a good way to get a good guy?

Honestly every guy I've been with has turned out being a dick after a month or two. I just wanna know a way to get a good boyfriend.

0|0
4|10

Most Helpful Guy

• You aren't going to guarantee a good boyfriend no matter where you go; there are always going to be difficult people.

If you want to find guys that you get to know before dating, and school/work aren't options, you need to find an avocation that will help you meet people.

If you're going through an emotionally volatile time in your life, it may be wise to avoid a relationship for now. I don't think you're missing anything by not having a high school relationship.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• go after the UGLY GUYS LIKE ME and you'll get a so called good one since theyll be happy that your even giving them the time of day, so naturally speaking they'll do what it takes to keep you happy and aorund

0|0
    0|0
  • Your pretty enuf, No secret. Just got to keep at it and at it

Can you tell us what made them dicks?

0|0
    0|0
  • Some examples would be appreciated.

If every guy is being a dick to you, then you must know the outcome concludes it can't be just the dudes but maybe something wrong with you? No offense.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well you are under 18. Do you rush into the relationship or let it blossom some first? Also guys at that age are just as emotionally crazy as girls can be. Looking for a good guy will probably not happen till late in college or after.

0|0
    0|0
  • Really though!!! Quit being desperate.

1|0
    0|0
  • Check your friend zone you'll find 2or 3 good ones maybe a great one

0|0
    0|0
  • What are they doing to "be a dick"?

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't just go after looks, go for not the best or hottest guy, but the okay ones, maybe the non-perfect ones, like the taller or shorter ones, the bigger, fatter, skinnier guys

0|0
    0|0
  • Keep at it I guess, look for loving guys, those you just give and smile and just want to be there with you.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Get involved into some artsy activities. Chances are many guys you meet will be gay, but there'll be straight guys, too - both are amazing to hang out with, and the latter to get together with if there's a spark.

That's no foolproof method, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • you'll find it :) and ur still young. don't rely on love so much, hang out with your friends and love will come to you.

1|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • Do some volunteer work in an area that interests you. If you're lucky, you might happen to bump into a single guy around your age there.

Other than that... Let me know if you find an easier way!

0|0
    0|0