Girls college question?

When you we're 18 a freshmen in college did you hook up with anyone? is it really all about sex and alcohol, drugs, partying

I have a gf who's 18 and on her way to college and i'm worried.

Most Helpful Girl

• I thought about it but I never did. Now 10 years later - I still have not hooked up with anybody and have no intention of either. I plan on getting married and being a wife and mother or entering a covenant and becoming a nun if I don't find a man who measures up to my standards. Maybe adopting children so that I can raise them without a man.

What Girls Said 7

• She's gonna cheat on you

• I always imagined myself doing those things in college but once I started I never did any of those things. It's more terrifying than people think. Never know what kind of trouble you can get into in a crowd of people you just met.

• Oh dude she's totally gonna cheat on you

• Lots of people do.

I never did. Never saw the appeal in it.

• No I didn't thought about it my plan was study and leave home that's all.

• Lots of people do but most don't. i hooked up a few times but I never got drunk or went to parties

• No not for me I was involved in school organizations/ clubs bt im a virgin so i didn't have that problem i went to events bt nothing wild that i partaked in lol the typical young females do try to experiment with things bt not everyone it just depends if she does/doesn't care about peer pressure.

What Guys Said 0