I think there is something wrong with my boyfriend, he's like a psychopath or something... plzz helppp?

Ok so i've been dating my boyfriend Logan for like 2 1/2 years now and its been great but lately he's been getting really controlling. He hasn't hit me or anything, but he is really scary sometimes, and i've noticed. I've seen him steal a lot from places when im with him!!
and wherever we go he is always the life of the party everyone loves him, doesn't matter who he is with. But some guy started with him at the party, and said some things... and i didn't even know Logan was mad. We stopped by that kid's house, like the next day, and he told me to wait in the car because he forgot something, so i waited, and we left. I found out later Logan assaulted him really badly, and the kids dog is apparently missing now.
But it isn't just this tho. He doesn't care about anything, like litterly anything!!! I mean he'll lie to me and i believe him every time, like everyone does, even my friends believe him, even when we knew he has lied before. Even his own friends he doesn't care about. He's really mean to them, and the next day everyone is following him again... like he's some kind of leader.
He blames his shit on all the jobs he's had (he's had like 9 in 2 months), but he always has freakin money so wtf!!

Im still attracted to him (he looks like Tyler Durden but with long hair) but a lot of guys i know say he's really dangerous and i just don't what to believe anymore. Logan's also really manipulative, i don't know how to explain it, its just he is. I mean he was always a bad boy but I don't know what to do. What is wrong with him :(

Most Helpful Girl

• He sounds narcissistic. I've dated one and anyone who insults their ego WILL PAY. How much they make you pay depends on the person. But he would get very angry and attack me verbally when I told him something he didn't like, or if i pointed out a flaw.

The guy I dated was also really manipulative like the one you're dating. The fact that he only cares about himself seems narcissistic also.

I would leave. He can't love you or anyone.

• My guy could also lie without feeling any consequence or empathy. Trust me, your boyfriend is no good. Leave him.

• yea im not speaking to him right now :)

• This sounds spot on, to me. ^^^^

What Guys Said 10

• Well lets face some facts before we try to continue he was like this when you met him you where attracted to his looks and his bad boy attitude and that's the reality. That being said that bad boy mentality gets old and after a while you have to begin seeing him for what he is which is not a bad boy but simply just a bad person. That is what is happening now you started to realize he isn't who you though he was and in reality he is just a bad guy. Can he change sure, but we have to want to change to be able to change and honey the reality is that he doesn't want to change You can sit with him all you want and it's still going to be the same crap he tells your wrong, he says he'll change, he'll do better, he won't why would he; he already has what he wants money, power, and a beautiful woman that believes his lies he's siting pretty by all accounts. The question is Right now knowing that he won't change what do you want for yourself do you want to stay with him a man that dose things that you so clearly don't like and lies to you or do you want to go; what do you want to do?

• you're only noticing this behavior now?

it sounds to me like he's probably a sociopath or at does definitely have some mental health issues. to go to someone's house a day later just to fight about something that occurred the previous day is beyond immature. I think you should get out of this relationship ASAP

• better question is what is wrong w/ YOU?

He's a liar, bum who lives off illegal/unearned money, controlling, violent, and manipulative.

... but he's hot, so you stay w/ him. -_-

And people wonder why women still struggle to earn respect in today's society.

• It seems like you're mostly with him just because you like his looks and because he's manipulative... I think its pretty clear you need to get out of that relationship.

• Leave. Simple as that. He sounds like he only cares about himself anyways.

• He's manipulative and you're easily manipulated. You guys were made for each other.

• It sounds like your bf is on meth, job stress shouldn't cause those problems.

• Well, noone can tell you what to do. We can only point out what you should do. I would recommend talking to him about it first. See what he says about how you feel about all of this. If he still acts the same way, look at seeing a therapist for you two. If still nothing happens, then I think you have some thinking to do about your relationship. I'm not telling you what to do, I'm just telling you what I THINK you should do. Remember, the number one failure of relationships, is communication, so, if you can't communicate your feelings, you've already doomed yourself from the start

• leave him before you get hurt, those kinda things can get worse at any moment, psychos are not stable and they change at any moment so be careful

• the reason why people follow him is because they are scared of him
    and you know he is lying to you and he doesn't care about much
    i think the 2 of you need a break from eachother so you can figure stuff out
    if the lies and fright he gives are worth staying with him

i really dont know what else to say good luck

What Girls Said 7

• You should absolutely read my blog, specifically the Signs He's A Sociopth one! I lived with a sociopath and you need to see if any of the signs are there, you should get away from him. It's www.getresurgatized.wordpress.com

• So let me get this straight: You've been with him for 2 and a half years and NOW you realized that something's wrong with him? I don't get it. You can't be with someone for such a long time and not realize that he's being abusive and controlling to other people. Anyway, he sounds like a sociopath. You should pack your bags and leave, otherwise something bad might happen to you too.

• no it was just little things at first
      and only like now things started to change

• "what is wrong with him?" You literally just wrote two paragraphs on what the hell is wrong with him.. why dont you leave?

• I am a psychopath too!! right? lol O. O

• again with wrong pictures, it should be "YES YOU WON, JAKE" now Skype lol

• Is he drinking or doing drugs that you don't know about? The lying is very unhealthy for any relationship, truthfully I wouldn't stand for it. Sounds like you may have yourself in a dangerous toxic relationship. If you stick with him you need to figure out some sort of "safe place" ahead of time where you can either hide or even get away from him, you may even need to use this to get away if you break up. A person my Mom works with has such an arrangement; my Mom is her way to the airport.

• He sounds pretty dangerous and you need to leave asap. If your scared he might hurt you if you try to go then get help. Go to the police and call the domestic violence hotline even if he isn't physically hurting you the risk is there.

• Sounds like you need to get out. He doesn't sound like a quality person... you say he's manipulative, and controlling, why would you want to be with someone like that?

I would never stay in a relationship like that.

• is he doing drugs because this is classic drug behavior

• no drugs, as far as i know :( i wouldn't be surprised
      thanks sam <3

• Well that's good :) I just speak from experience with my bf he's been doing drugs his behavior has been a 360 complete spiral down hill. The way he was acting and treating me was scaring the shit out of me. Just completely rude and I don't give a fuck attitude. But I hope for your sake he's not doing that and if he does he cuts the shit. :) good luck! And your welcome!