What do men in their mid-thirties generally look for in a woman?

He's musical, funny, kind, and smart.

Most Helpful Guy

• Professional attainment and an education, preferably in a discipline which will dominate her waking hours and lead to little or no personal fulfillment. If she's telling other people what to do in a company that sells a product or service she knows nothing about, she's got the right idea. Also, sexual experience. The more partners, the better, really. And with any luck, she'll have had a few kids with some of those guys, so that's a ready-made family, amirite? Ideally, she should care nothing about her appearance, whatsoever, but if she prefers to maintain a weight larger than mine, that's ok, too. The most important thing, though is personality. She needs to be very assertive, always insisting on getting her way, and I'd really like her to be extremely ambitious, setting her sights stupidly high in every facet of our lives. Also, being significantly older than myself adds at least two points on the overall attractiveness scale.

What Guys Said 4

• It really just depends on the man. I'm pretty freshly 32 so I'm not counting myself as a "mid-thirties" man yet, but I can tell you that the things I value now are things I pretty much always valued, and I'm not so sure that people's characters and wants change all that drastically. At least, not overnight anyways.

The real key is this: either you will be what he is looking for, or you will not. Be yourself and see where the chips fall, and be willing to accept whatever outcome happens naturally. Good luck!

• depends on the guy not every guy in his mid-30s is the same LOL

• i m in my early 30s. looks are always king but you realise how limited very good looking lovers are and you often pursue inner side of things

• Attractive , funny and kinky..

What Girls Said 1

• they aren't as into looks as guys who are younger