What is the biggest turn off to girls?

This is a question to the ladies. What exactly is your biggest turn off in a man?

Most Helpful Girl

• Living with your mom after 25

Deciding to be cheap by "cooking" for me at my own apartment (wasting MY gas, using MY water, and MY dishes, thus making it more expensive for me in a way...)

Taking the liberty to feel down there without saying anything, assuming I'm as sleezy as you are. Shows me you have a psychiatric problem or are a virgin on a desperate quest to lose it.

Bad teeth.

Pulling the "I Might Come Over" card, not showing up, then justifying it by saying, "I said I MIGHT."

Clingyness/emotional attachment if this is only a FWB/NSA thing. You clearly have mommy issues.

Disrespect to women, i. e. outright verbal contempt (calling her fat/ugly/slut). You probably have worse mommy issues than the guy above you.

Being thin as a rail. If I wanted to have fun with a pole I'd be a stripper.

When he makes her feel sub-par to other girls. As in, "you're not THAT fat, not REALLY" or "It's not like anyone's going to want to screw a really skinny girl". Still implies I'm fat.

Picking on certain physical features that may not be the most attractive on her. So what, she doesn't make fun of your premature orgasm.

Do I have enough?

What Girls Said 9

• Tbh for me one of the biggest turn offs are really insecure guys. I know it sounds horrible, but let me explain.
    Just shy, nice types are okay. But I mean guys who always complain about how they are always friend zoned, how no girl ever likes them and blah blah blah. It's just like... get some confidence and ask her out or stop complaining.

Or the other way, over-confident guys. While I find confident guys to be a big turn on, over-confidence is a big problem. Like the type that thinks he can get any girl without even trying. Once a guy approached me saying he knows he will see my bedroom tonight... even though he was attractive and everything that was an automatic no.

Or guys who are disrespectful to women, even if they just talk about them in a disrespective way.

• if they are sexist, jerks, show offs, or they talk about their dick all the time (especially if they refer to it with a name)

• douchy personality.

• if he's a show-off type of guy.

• Turn offs for me would be if doesn't know how to use correct grammar 😆, if he makes fun of people in a hurtful way and if he's arrogant.

• B/O, smoking, bad breath

• Farts infront of me
    picks nose
    bear belly
    lazy cunt

• When he is arrogant and/or disrespectful.

• Biggest turn off? I'm not sure which one is the biggest but top 3:
    -Being rude
    -Obesity
    -Stupidity

What Guys Said 1