Would you date a woman in her early 30's if she lived at home?

Ok so here's my situation. I'm living at home to save up money to buy a house. I have a professional job and lots of hobbies. I recently found a place place to buy and am in the process of finalizing that. The place I bought is being built and won't be ready for another year and a halfish. I am planning on renting a place during that time because i no longer have to save for a down payment.

My question is would you find it a turnoff to date a girl in her early 30's who is still living at home?

Most Helpful Guy

• i'm not into dating to begin with.

but i'd not mind to have sex with a 30 yo girl, there are many girls who are hot at this age

What Guys Said 10

• I've found that often people who have obvious displays of their financial well-being are not well off at all. It takes more to determine someone's level of responsibility and maturity than just looking at where they live. So long as you're using the assets you have available wisely, I don't see a turn-off here.

• yes I would and did... well the girl, now my wife, lived with her brother, brother's wife and her nephew. but I would've dated her if she was living with her parents

• I think it's generally more acceptable for a chick to live at home at 30+ than a guy.

May I make a recommendation? You should keep living at home and save that rent money to include with your down payment.

A bigger down payment can result in lower payments and/or a lower interest rate.

• Nope.

Getting your financial life together? Totally hot.

• I think that judging other people's situations is a dangerous game.
    I wish we could just fall for the person, and not have to correlate it to their situations.
    No one should have a problem with this.

• That's exactly how I feel. But the last couple of times a guy has found out I like at home he became disinterested. You could see him physically change. It was weird lol. I just wanted to see what others thought.

• i probably would, but only because im also living at home myself. saving up for an apratment next year

• Yes. That isn't a deal-breaker for guys like it is for girls.

• Not a big deal considering you seem to have your stuff together

• Well, the 40 year old virgin finally got laid, right?

• Most guys would and wouldn't be a deal breaker to them, but if it was a guy it would be a deal breaker no matter what the reason may be as to why he still lives at home.

What Girls Said 1

• With no background information, no, I probably wouldn't. It would be a turn off. However, obviously it depends on the situation, and yours totally makes sense and then it wouldn't bother me at all.