Is it considered romantic or a guy wanting to hook up with you when he tells you he wants to hold you close to his body and gently kiss your neck?

So my crush randomly told me he wanted to hold me closely and gently kiss on my neck. He also said he would dream of me laying on his chest while listening to his heart beat. Could he just want sex, or something more?

Most Helpful Girl

• When guys say stuff like that, I take it as both. BUT I like it b/c it shows he has passion.

• Yeah, it can be tricky.

What Guys Said 3

• Well that all depends, you didn't exactly tell us what your relationship with this guy is. For all we know most girls likes being kissed on the neck and that's where the pheromone gets released. Laying on his chest listening to his heartbeat can be done clothed too.

• I have a crush on this guy and I've told him that I liked him. He hasn't said whether he liked me back or not. We've been on a date since. During the date, he kept starring at me and even starred deep into my eyes. He told me I was intriguing and alluring to him. He told me he wanted to hold me closely in his arms and gently kiss on my neck as well as caress my body. He also said he would dream of me laying on his chest while listening to his heart beat.

• Well just do it if it's comfortable but don't have sex to see where he stands. Just get into the scenario where you will lie on his chest and listen to his heartbeat and if he doesn't do anything sexual then I'm sure he doesn't see you as the sex partner.

• He likes you.

• yeah for me he just showed his affections towards you...

What Girls Said 2

• It could be both, It sounds like lust to me.

• He told guy this on the first date?

• After the first date.

• Hmm it sounds very fast paced, especially after only having 1 date with him. Be weary.