Is it white guys fault that we rule the dating game?

Not trying to offend anyone just asking a question.
We are the most sought after, considered the most attractive and more women of every race want to date and marry us. Sorry non white guys not trying to offend or brag, but we're the top choice.

I should've added a poll
Next time I will add a poll.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's good to be the king.

• And the kings we are!!

• *** White King fist-bump!! ***

• Right on!

What Girls Said 8

• Yeah it's true, there's something fascinating about foreign people but also because it's the white countries that are still generally the top places for migrants to move to because of economic and environmental reasons. If Asia was cleaner, better employment and rated one of the top places to live then I'm pretty sure all the girls would flock there and marry a guy there. Another thing is that, westernisation has been such a large impact on the entire world that everyone defines the stereotype of 'beauty' as tall, big-eyed, light hair and fair skin.

• But its not like anyone has to buy into it. At the end of the day, its choice and women choose us. Its not like white guys are putting guns to women's heads making them choose us overall.

• But it's true that's why they believe it. If you travel to anywhere that's not mainly white e. g. China people stare at you because they think white people are so much 'better' more 'beautiful' because of everything that is shown through media and history. If this was changed to suite Asians or Africans then they would be at the top of the dating game because let's be honest, who, if they got the choice to travel and get married and live wherever they want would want to live in a developing country. The majority.

• Even women In developed countries want us more.

• no not their fault since it is what they are born into just like other races. but if they think they are superior just because many girls from different races like them, then i wouldn't have good view of them.
    i wouldn't mind to date one, but as for marry i not sure whether they are really good husband material given their too open behaviour.

• Its hard not to think that we're not superior when we are more desired than other races of guys. I know girls that wouldn't touch a non white guy with a 100ft pole I know women that won't even date their own race. Face it when it comes to being the last desired, white guys finish last and we always finish first when it comes to most desired.

• yes most desirable but in Europe i still saw people dating their own race and in asia, we still date within our race. interracial r/s is common but it is not majority. some white guys think they are too good just because other races like them, they had this smudge look on their face, i felt ewwww , i am glad i have benchmark still

• Hmmm. My favorite race is the Saiyan race. But I'll settle for human race regardless of skin color ;)

• I wish I could haggle you for this post but I prefer white guys hahahah

• You can't argue with the truth because when its all said and done, its the truth.

• Skin colour doesn't matter to me actually. I once liked a dark skinned guy bz I liked his personality and I've been asked out by white guys too. it's not like every women wants a white guy.

• I can't tell... not one woman on here said she wouldn't so therefore we rule. Maybe one will, but its extremely rare that she wouldn't want one of us.

• To be honest I'm attracted to white guys too including the other races but there's this friend of mine who hates white people, she tells me that white people looks like ghost and I really dun understand what she means.

• One out of a million might not like us, but its extremely rare.

• Hmmm well I've dated many white men but a Colombian man is the one I fell for :)

• Yes it's is white guys fault the game always Fails

• Why is it our fault? We are the most desired of any other guys

• Never blamed myself, I just asked if it was our fault that we rule the dating game.

• Yes it's yours fault you guys rule the game , always loose both sexes. You know what I meant !

• What do you think when girls of other races dislike you?

• I don't know. Haven't met one.

• Might be but white guys no matter how bad some of us are will still hold the top spot. Out of all the races of guys, we're the ones that women like unconditionally A non white guy can be a jerk to a woman and cause women to stereotype them, but not white men.

• I'm not sure why you would want to date a woman that just goes for you skin tone, but okay. Being an oblivious woman is okay in society.

What Guys Said 15

• Whites in America are the majority population and typically people want to date within their race even in this day and age. Sooo I mean

media2.giphy.com/media/258KoczzDzsbK/giphy.gif

• We're sill the most sought after worldwide. Its just the way it is.

• @Byakko77 That's a nice way to look at it. :)

• Lol from my POV he is saying Sonya blade rules the dating game over other girls like jade and talim

• Well, it's the truth. Although, it isn't like White men did any wrongdoing. They can't help it all minorities prefer them.

• cuz white guys are dumb enough to buy a gurl things and stay with them while the girl is fuckin sumone else

• Not really bro, I'm Indian and lots of white girls I have banged. I'm also wanted by black women too but haven't really slept with any, only one good looking black chick, the rest that are attracted to me are fat black chicks.

• Hahaha. Well I suppose it's true. I can't really deny that from seeing it constantly in my own real life

• Nah dude. If you were actually getting pussy, you wouldn't even been asking this question, especially as an anon with no picture.

• Lol okay whatever makes you feel better.

• Whatever man, stay being a virgin.

• Stay being a "psychic"

• weak troll bait.

• No it's white peoples fault

• Yet the best girls are the ones that date in their race like i do lol

• Personally I don't date white men. However, I do prefer white women. :)

• And that folks is the discovery of the century.

• Everything is the white man's fault, or so I've been told.

• Not a short white man though this 5'8 white man doesn't get much love at all

• 5'8 is not short you goof!

• You are joking right I walked through town today at least 80% of guys were taller than me maybe not in USA where you are from but where I'm from average is 5'10.5" / 5'11"

• No, it is the medias fault.