Why do most but not all overweight people only ask out and date overweight people here in the United States?

I think I know why, but I am not 100% sure.

I am not trying to be mean or anything.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe because they feel the person they're sharing their life with, will understand them and how they feel. Being overweight is not the easiest, and when you constantly struggle on a daily basis, (whether you're trying to lose weight or not) your confidence gets shattered daily, you may seem happy to the outside world but underneath there are a lot of issues, personally speaking anyway, so maybe they need someone who just understands... this may be the case, I've lost most of my weight now but still have a long way to go, I've been fortunate enough that the guys I've dated have been in pretty good shape, but that's just luck I guess lol
    Hope this helps

What Girls Said 3

• Because we think we can't do any better. Most of the time we are put down so much by skinny people so why would we think theyd like us?

• fat people need to stick together. I work out too much and take care of my looks for some 300 lb sloppy pregnant looking nigga to think he can date me.

• Why is that odd? People of similar size have less awkward ad and tend to have similar activity energy levels.

What Guys Said 0