If beautiful girls are fishes, I am fucking ocean!?

Hey, girls and boys

What would you interprete the above headline? Which one of the following man would have above attitude? What do you think of it?

A) nice guy
B) confident man
C) jerk

Hmm.. let's change the perspective now how would you take it if a guy after rejection says this to himself to keep his confidence and positivity about it.
Instead of clinging or begging to the girl who rejected him.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

• You've told everyone who gave you an opinion to check again. Denial is not a pretty thing. They told you their thoughts and opinions. Checking again is not going to change that.

• Yes you are right. Checking again with different perspective does change the opinion. I can see a person first time in her or his extreme anger and can see the same person when he or she is cool. It will definitely going to change my opinion about them.

Its like photograph says the thousands of words but its also true that without perspective you can make thousands different stories for the same photograph.

I don't think that I am that rigid or almighty God that I can always judge a situation in just first attempt. I can make mistakes and I have no problem in checking back again, saying sorry and changing my attitude.

If you don't check again for anything, its your choice and I can do nothing about it. Anyway thanks for your opinion and your time have a great day.

• If you're fucking ocean, why do the fishes matter? You're clearly perfectly fine with just the water.

• Check the question again. Thoughts are welcomed

• Checked the headline again and the grammar is still fishy (badum ch). How about you check it again before responding back because something just doesn't smell right (badum ch^2)

• OK. If you could put aside your policing about grammar for a moment.

This is what it actually means. You don't like me, its fine. I still have plenty of fishes to go after as my life is very vibrant like an ocean and it will give me an opportunity to meet many other great fishes.

Thanka for your time and now I can understand why my friend has a problem. People are too quick to jump on the conclusion and throw tantrums by mere thought. Thanks for enlightenment I can help my friend more effectively.

• D) cocky jerk

• If a guy said that to himself after being rejected i guess it would be good and seen as a confidence booster..

• beautiful girls live inside you?

• Check question again. Thoughts are welcomed

• check opinion again, it was a joke.

that's a really dumb thing to say. makes you look like a dick

• Oh, thanks now you have passed the judgement already. I would like to share the the thinking of my friend behind this thought.

He got judged and ridiculed too while all he was trying to say by that quote

"You know what, its fine if you don't like me. There are many fishes out there and my life (himself) is vibrant like an ocean and it will give him many opportunities to meet many more great fishes"

He is not a dick at all. Very genuine guy and treats women right but just a mere thought quote made him look like a creepy guy. He was devastated when he found out about it.

I was just trying to understand how can I help him as myself with a same attitude I didn't see any fault. Anyway thanks for your time. Appreciated. Just wished if people would have just a bit more compassion to at least try to understand and listen.

What Guys Said 4

• Jerk LMFAO, total douche; but, if he's just saying that to keep himself confident, than its just that. BUT, if he walks around boasting, acting like he can get any girl, he's definitely a douche.

• Thanks bro.. at least you know how to have a talk on controversial stuff then some stupid bitches calling names Herr already. See, how they all get so insecure just with a thought that someone like my friend can have this attitude. He is very successful with it too. He is in no way a jerk. Treats his woman right. I was just curious as me and my woman had an interesting discussion about it.

My woman said, she was mainly attracted to me because I wasn't in need of her to live my life and confident about my situation with her through out the pursuit. I think its a bad way to say it but the underlying meaning is true. (You know what, if you don't like me fine I got plenty of fishes to go after because my life is like an ocean where I get to meet tons of fishes)

• The "i dont need you" attitude would be a confident man. I think this kind of attitude would help a lot of men and women coping with break ups, and get their life in check. That attitude towards a rejection though is just kind of an attention getter or trying to make yourself look good in public after the rejection.. What i would change about his attitude is that he should just be a really nice, easy going, simple and decisive guy. He takes things at it comes and lives through things at ease. Not too needy, and confident in the things that he says and does. Not so confident that he's comming out serious though because thats just not cool.

• 0|0
  • pretty sick poll-less poll

• D. A lame ass.