Why do most overweight people only ask out and be in relationships with other overweight people?

I am not trying to be mean. I think I know why. I am not sure.

Updates:
Answer this please

0|0
5|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm fat, my boyfriend is slim. My sister is fat her boyfriend is extremely musular like a body builder. My other sister is slim her boyfriend is fat. My cousin is fat his girl is slim. My other cousin is slim his girl is chubby.
    I never really see fat couples, I see more fat women with a slim man. Fat couples look funny together anyway.

0|0
    0|0
    • I see tons of fat couples

• Show All
    • Why do you think they're all together then?

• I think most overweight people in this area are together because they think they would be shot down when asking not a non overweight person out, or they have asked non overweight people before and they have been shot down from them and they decided to give up on them

What Girls Said 4

• I guess they feel like they wouldn't be judged by their significant other if they were as heavy as themselves. does that make sense?

0|0
    0|0
    • That's understandable

• This may be because, a skinny significant other will cause them to be insecure. They probably feel like they have enough to deal with, and don't need a buffy the body, and or a fit man that looks appealing to society when they don't feel to sure of themselves. They may also like bigger people. Some people like their gf/ bf to handle their weight, and to have that extra umph. It's all just preference. Depends on the person.

0|0
    0|0
    • Also, many probably think non overweight people will reject them

• I'm not overweight but my boyfriend is.

0|0
    0|0
  • because tons of skinny assholes don't even acknowledge them or know they're live human beings. To many skinny people, overweight people are like a psychological sandbag that you can just punch around and your friends will love you for it.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I would think because someone who actually cares what they look like usually wouldn't have anything to do with someone who was morbidly obese

0|0
    0|0
  • I've had overweight girls hit on me and I'm skinny

0|0
    0|0
    • You know what I mean.