Do some guys really like thick (or chubby girls)?

Are some guys really attracted to bigger woman? Would you date somebody whose plus size? Whats the highest weight of a person you would date or it really doesn't matter?

• Yes, the thicker the better
  • Yes, as long as she's cute and/or has a great personality
  • Honestly I'm attracted to ANY body size
  • Honestly chubbiness turns me on
  • Umm I'd prefer not to date somebody plus size
** The kind of body weight I am refering to would be Adeles size more like a 18 size up to the highest maybe 26

Most Helpful Guy

• the funny thing is that its only girls that think about all this. We guys really don't care. if we are into a girl.. it doesn't matter if she can slide sideways in a crack in the wall or if she has to walk sideways through a doorway. the turn off is when YOU aren't comfortable with your own body.

What Guys Said 12

• Physically,
    -She can be quite cute when smiling
    -She can be a good cushion for sex, the thicker the better sometimes.

The ONLY thing I hate about thick girls are SOMEONE of them are quite insecure about their appearance and let me assure you, don't be with that guy that says, 'ok... you're cool' when you ask them how's ur appearance. Be with the guy that says, 'i loved the way you walk, the way you look regardless of what you wear, i get so turn on by it!''

• I posted this somewhere else to give an idea of what I call what

www.google.com/url

The girl on the left I call chubby. I know other people call it different things, but that's what I would call it. I'd prefer her on the left to having lost that much right on the right.

• There is a particular minimum and maximum threshold for me, and most of the time the females I find attractive are "slightly chubby" or at least not "perfectly flat" as some people want to be.

I don't really like females who are twice my size in width, though. That is always concerning.

• I like thick. Thick thighs, ass boobs etc. .. but I have no idea if I'm thinking of the same size or type of body as you.

Your question is open to interpretation. Everyone seems to have a different idea of chubby or thick

• Yes, I like them... ^ _ ^'
    Thick and chubby are very cute, slightly fat is OK too, but I would draw the line at obese. Adele's size is good, hehe~. ♡ When it comes to the highest weight, it's a bit tough to say cuz it's affected by the girl's height and amount of muscle vs fat. :S But if she's like around my height (5'7–5'8) and doesn't really work out, then I think above 220lbs might be too much for me... I'm a skinny boy myself, but I'm attracted to bigger girls too. :3

• I like curvyness, but the cutoff point for me is belly rolls. That's an instant attraction destroyer for me. Big boobs, big ass, big thighs, those are all fine, but as soon as that fat goes to the waist region, I'm out.

People are all different, however. My personal interests should not be considered a universal truth.

• • Do some? It would appear so.
    • Do I? Not at all. I find it weird to...
    • I have no idea what my ideal weight (or size of any kind) is. I would expect my ideal gf to be lighter than me and love for her to to be a bit taller, but neither would matter so long as she was fit.

• you're confusing me because you are using the words thick chubby and curvy interchangeably when they are different things
    beyonce: thick (that's a good thing)
    jennifer lawrence: curvy (also good)
    adele: chubby

• I'm all about the bass! I love my hourglass figured and pear shade women! why do you ask?

• I know i do

• Help me
    Pleeeeeeaaaassseeee

• One time I dated a plus size girl and I used her leggings as a parachute and flew away

What Girls Said 1

• I think there are guys that preffer it, but I think it all depends on the girl and what she like. Sweet etc