First date. How am I suppose to act?

Girl's Reverse (the formal Sadie's) is at the beginning of December and I asked my crush. He wanted to know what our plans and I told him that I wanted to go to In N Out and then Ice skating. He texted me that he can't iceskate and I told him we could change the plans. But he said 'no that's alright lol you can laugh at me when I fall.' And I agreed with him. He didn't confirm for sure because he has to check with his parents and things like that, but when he does how am I supposed to act toward him? I don't want there to be too much awkwardness that we can't have fun.

Most Helpful Guy

• be yourself and be show attraction. also dont let the conversation die. always ask questions to bring up the convo

What Guys Said 2

• Kindnes and a little afection. That's all.

• You're supposed to act like you don't fart, burp or poop... Anything else, be yourself.

What Girls Said 2

• just be yourself and remember to be comfortable around him and its ormal to be shy and have an awkward first date he will understand. Juts remember he loves u for who u are and u being shy or nervous is a sign that u like him so he may get it hope this helps

• just be yourself. dont let it be awkward. if you do get awkward laugh and just have fun. im sure u guys get along normally so just act like that. things dont have to be awkward bc its a date

• I already have social anxiety. I'm afraid that he'll have to carry the conversation because we usually hang in a group, so the only one on one talk we have had was about math