Should a cheating guy be given another chance?

Where should a girl stand in this.
I would not ask this question if i dont have feelings towards the guy anymore.
I still have feelings for him
But should i keep my pride and ignore him for the bad things he did
Or just forgive him and go back to normal

Most Helpful Girl

• If he has a History of Being a Cheat sheet, no do no take him back. However, if he only did it Once, yes, I believe, that everyone deserves a second chance.
    However, in giving a Cheetah another Opportunity, in turn, his One More 'Opportunity' Should Be----Showing his full proof in your sweet pudding that he can be trusted again. It has to be Earned, Not Expected.
    There are never any guarantees once they start their prowling... sometimes, many times, a zebra never changes his or her stripes.
    Good luck. xx

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• Did you catch him? Or did he confess voluntarily? He knew what he was doing was wrong when he cheated on you.

Once they cheat, and you take them back - they know they can cheat and be forgiven.

It's not an easy decision to make - just know that you're taking a real risk with your heart on someone who has already proven that they aren't loyal.

I believe you're worth someone who can remain loyal to you. It might hurt a bit at first to break the connection with him - but it means you can find someone better who will respect and honor you. Short term pain for long term gain.

Good luck =)

• depends on the circumstances I guess. damn I've been saying that a lot lately. lol.

What Girls Said 6

• Ultimately, the decision is yours, and I am typically a believer in people can change. However, cheating is a complicated issue; if you just forgive him, he's going to think he can get away with it, and might be tempted to do it again. But rather than me just say don't give him another chance, I'm going to consider you really care about this guy to be asking this question, so if you feel in your heart that you really want to give him another chance, require some things from him; require he seeks individual and couples counselling with you, and that he be transparent about everything he's ever done before. If you require him to work to get the relationship back, then he's going to know he can't simply get away with cheating. If he doesn't do the work, he isn't worth the wait. Kick him to the curb and keep him well out of your life.

• Once that line has been crossed, there is no coming back IMHO. You will never be able to trust him and you will always be thinking about it subconsciously. I don't think the relationship can ever be the same.

• NO. make him walk the plank!

• Once a cheater always a cheater - very rarely will you come across one who is the opposite of this

• You should never forgive.

• I'm totally fine with cheating, it just means the relationship has ran it's course. they can go find happiness somewhere else.