If there really such thing as being too available to him?

Is there really such thing as being too available? I answer his calls, I suggest seeing each other, I occasionally text him, I call him to say good night.

So don't call him to say goodnight and have our one convo in the day? just go to bed?

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends where your at in the relationship. In the beginning yeah you have to play it cool but I think once your in a relationship.. just stop the silly ass games and be yourself. I would get exhausted trying to put in that kind of effory.

• We are three months in. It isn't a game... Its just he is on my mind and I want to say good night or good morning. Like I just sent him a article about the why it is great to date a man with a bun. lol I thought it was cute and I love his man bun. So I sent it.

• Made me pretty happy... I didn't call or text him tonight and woke up around midnight to a sweet dreams text from him. :)

• Yeah see.. should let him do some of the work. Feels good right? It's all mutual. Push n pull.

What Guys Said 4

• Yes there is. There's a thing called playing hard to get, but don't stop answering his calls on purpose, that's just lame. Calling him to say good night is a little bit weird, i don't know how to explain it but it's not fun when we already know we have you falling for us, then we just stop trying. You'll want to keep him chasing so things don't get boring.

• The team is such a thing as too available. What you are doing doesn't sound like you're being too available. Dropping plans just because he called you to meet up would be acting too available. But if you're just living your life and not dropping other things for him. Just enjoying his company then you're fine

• yeah that's pretty damn available. sadly, there is such a thing.

• Yes, there is.
    Have a life outside the relationship, or you'll rapidly run out of things to talk about.

What Girls Said 1

• Yes, you can be TOO available. You shouldn't be at his beck and call everytime he contacts you. It's ok (and desirable) to tell him no once in awhile, that you're just staying home tonight to have some alone time, or that you've already planned an outing with the girls that day. He wants you to have a life outside of him, because he wants you to allow him to live his life outside of you, and how can you do that if you don't have your own life? It's ok to make him wait, not see him everyday, wait an hour to respond to a text. The more space you give (within reason, no cold shoulder here) the closer he should want to be to you.