How do you feel when you see them happy?

How do you feel whenever you see happy coupples? kissing, hugging and being all lovey dovey?

I get all awkward feeling, a strange feeling because I've never had a boyfriend and im 22, and i get all omg I've never felt that and how will i act if i ever do.. type of feeling..
I feel like its never going to happen and i get the shivers..

Like when my friends tell me about their plans with their bf and what they are giving them for Christmas or birthday etc im all like oh i dont know how it feels and i dont know how to act if i someday have someone special.. im not good at this stuff..
I feel out of my element.. cause I've never done romantic things.. the most romantic thing was this Valentine's day for the first time i had a date and we had food at my place and i lit on some candles.. i thought that was to much :p

And because im 22 and never had a bf, the guys i do try to date are suprised by it.. and i feel like ok since I've never been in a rel im prob just going to decide il be alone all my life..

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel fine it actually tends to fill me with joy that even when i'm not happy others are happy in a loving relationship. Don't worry i dated a girl when she was 21 i was her first boyfriend it's no worry some people just focus on their careers or education before dating.

What Guys Said 3

• I don't mind it only agitates me a little if I was accidentally invited in being the "Third Wheel" in a hangout between a couple and just me.

Very awkward makes me feel a tad lonely despite having friends that are with each other.

• PDAs piss me off, get a room!

• What attracts my attention most is married couples with a little kid just riding a small bike, or pushing a stroller, and I always tell my this "They are a perfect happy family. They have it all"

What Girls Said 2

• If they're doing too much I get aggravated.

• I feel sick and jealous