Why are girls so easy now a days? so slutty?

i mean girls now a days are so slutty? anyone 'good looking' guy just walks up to a girl and she be throwing her panties at him, guys can just walk to women take off there panties and do them right there? life is not all about sex whats up with that?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, a lot of guys are up for sex too if any "good looking" girl approaches them. So it's not really a gender issue. By the way, what's your issue? It's not a bad thing if people want to have one night stands
    with each other as long as they practise safe sex. It's their own business.

What Girls Said 13

• Because most guys are so pure and chaste right?

• why have guys always been slutty?

bc they weren't being burnt for it and sex is fun. humans like it. its why we're here.

• Where do you live? Not all girls are like that some of us actually have standards and morals contrary to popular belief.

• Because a lot of guy don't respect a girl when she tells him no she wants to wait, so he cheats on her or leaves her for a girl who will put out so they think in order to get a man to want to be with you, you have to put out. I wouldn't say it's a dumb question, girls are more sexually active these days but I don't think you should refer to them as sluts.

• You need to change the places you hang out and just stop wasting time on people who aren't worth it. Zzz

• Sounds to me like you're jealous

• Maybe it's just your luck.

• because of things like p*rn sites, celebrities that dress half naked in there videos you no girls want to dress like this and be like this because boys like it x

• People really need to stop blaming everything else and everyone else in society for their actions and behaviour.

If a girl opens her legs for many men it's because she wants to, you can argue that music videos, p*rn videos and society are sex obsessed and you raise a valid point but promiscuity has been going on for centuries.

• it all contributes also i think sometimes more women nowadays like to be treated the same as men we all want to be equal

• not all of them but maybe some a guy said i am hard ti get just because I didn't wanted to kiss him the first day i met him.

• please dont say All girls. some girls still classy

• I believe it's because the parents never taught them self respect.

• Not all girls! But things are more open and acceptable so for any anything goes.

• because idiots are promoting sex like "just give it up, guys like easy sluts.. its just your body... why wait for marriage thats lame"
    its pathetic really

What Guys Said 8

• Because of the birth control pill, declining marriage rates, and postponed marriage among dual career families.

• Certain girls have always been promiscuous, it's just that women don't have to hide anymore, it's becoming widely more acceptable and so women are free and open about their sex lives.

I don't agree with promiscuity, but you'd have to naive to think it's a modern epidemic.

• The girl I'm currently like and trying to date seemed pretty challenging to me so far which I don't mind because it seems to be paying off.

Bar girls seem somewhat easy but it depends on the girls and how "smooth" you are. You must be a pure playa from reading this.

• I've not seen any girls literally throw their panties at anyone, you must hang out at funner places than me.

• That only happens in Murica lel

• 0|0
  • Dude SOME girls not all are like that.

• Feminism and the sexual revolution happened.