Ladies do you find this weird be honest?

i was going out with this girl some time back and i was i love with her, and i never wanted to have sex with her i just was so in love i can't explain sex never entered my mind, then she cheated on me and i could not eat for days but do you find not wanting have sex with her weird? dont get me wrong i doenjoy sex but this time it waas something is this weird?

Most Helpful Girl

• No, it's not weird at all. It just means your love towards her is pure. I never even imagined having sex with this one guy I really liked because my love for him was completely pure and I too felt queasy when my friend asked if I ever imagined having sex with him. It's not weird at all.

What Girls Said 4

• a little weird. romantic perhaps in thought but I think it is extreme to be sickened by the thought of sex with her.

Sort of set yourself up to be cheated on because you didn't physically please her.

• I don't think it's weird at all. You obviously wanted to get to know her and be with her on a higher level than just physically and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that.

• I actually find it a bit odd. Then at the same time I am single, and have been abstinent for a year, and 5 months due to experiences.

• For a young guy it's a bit unusual you don't wanna bang but you my just be a sensitive guy who all loved up

What Guys Said 1

• When I'm in luuuurve sweet luuuurve sex is still very much on the agenda but a little bit less. The other feelings are stronger and I think they take the edge off the lust.