U like to Chase or be chased?

I'm assuming guys like to do the chasing 😒 why when the girl starts to chase back you run? What's that about?

Most Helpful Guy

• Funny thing is, I asked the girl I like, if I have permission to ask her out, she said yes but I have yet to do it... actually technically I did but, not really. I think I like knowing I can, more than actually doing it. Why? People in general like to know they're allowed to do something. Slaves fought for their right to be free. Blacks then fought for their right to vote and be treated equally. They now know they CAN do things, but, that doesn't mean they will. Why should I vote, if I have the ability to? I mean, really? Anyway, I do like that she hasn't asked me out either and that she's making me kind of work for it, even though I already know... it's fun, but at the same time, difficult because, well, she's STILL single. She could go out with any guy she wants. She's allowed to say yes whenever she wants. Again, I ask the question, why wouldn't she?

What Guys Said 10

• I soooo love chasing girls.

• i don't chase... i PAY only.

• I've actually only ever chased one girl. It went well, but I'm accustomed to being chased.

• The girls I chase aren't the ones I end up getting. After the one who chased me gets me, then the opportunity for the one I was originally chasing opens up but I am already taken.

• i'd like to be chase even at home. if she can tag meh, im all hers for the night ;3

• I'm too lazy to do both

• I like chasing. But don't mind girls giving me a hint of some kind.
    Yep I'm the predator. Growl...

• i don't like both there should be a balance

• Tbh, I prefer not to have to chase very much. If I'm interested in someone they need to be interested back or I won't even push for it. I like to reserve my energy lol

• I don't run away from girls that chase me. I run away from crazy girls that played a shit load of games and lost my interest.

• whatever

• Damn

• Yeah, live and learn.

What Girls Said 6

• Much of a muchness, I hate these silly games.

• Oh, I like to be chased ;)

• I guess I like to be chased

• Majority of guys here like to chase whereas the majority of girls here like to be chased. It's only natural.

• I won't do the chasing, i prefer to be chased

• I like to chase. I like to go after what I want in every aspect of life, but I have realized that this doesn't work so much in love and relationships. I have learned to be more passive.