Guys, would you rather have a girl ask you out?

And how would you like her to go about doing it? Like straight up asking you randomly or text, etc?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• There is no preference. What I don't like though, is not taking the chance. If I like a girl I am going for it, I expect the same from her. What if she likes me and I have't really considered it with her, then what? She hints at me to ask her out? I can't stand that. It would totally turn me off if I caught on, which is unlikely, even from a highly intuitive guy like me. I like alpha females, so a shy timid one would turn me off. I do like to date and give people chances but it probably wouldn't last long. Which is ok with me, I wouldn't want them to get too hurt,

What Guys Said 12

• Either or. One of my ex's came up to me and asked me out in highschool. I was so excited she did because I liked her too and I thought she was waaay too beautiful for me lol so I said yes then we had an awkward kiss and went or separate ways down the hall. I was nervous about asking her or any girl out I only had unofficial girlfriends before I met her because I was such a little bitch back then smh lol. After her asking me out instilled some permanent confidence in me to the point were I feel comfortable approaching girls more. To this day I have never met another women as confident as her. So either is cool with me.

• nahhhh bruhh

• No preference at all. If I like her, whether I do or she does is just fine. I can't tell what feels better, the excitement of her saying yes when I ask or the joy I get from hearing her ask me out. I like both. There is something really hot about a girl chasing a guy the way guys normally chase a girl tho. Can't get enough of it

• this will never happen to me since i've got no female friends.

• i dont mind personally but i can see some guys not liking it because "the guy needs to ask the girl out". i personally dont care because im shy and if a girl asks me out it would take lots of pressure off of me. if you feel like the guy likes you i would do it cuz he's gonna say yes anyways.

• Hell yeah, I find it flattering. Then again I copy the way women work in several ways you know, I friend zone girls and I can be a fuckin bitch for real so it fits my personality I guess haha

• I would love to be asked out by a girl, weather it is by text, call, or in person.

• I'm actually going to say no. It would make me feel a lot better about myself if I asked her and she said yes than if she asked me.

• Only if I don't know she likes me. If I like her I'll take the lead.

• If I could change a cuties mind, I would million times

• Straight up ask me out

• yes I would but that would never happen

What Girls Said 1

• i think girls care more about looks so rejection is more hurtful and emotion filled to a girl and thats why it tends to be guys that ask girls out, but i totally would if i knew the guy liked me and i had a chance at a yes

• I agree, although it's been this sort of standard in society where guys ask the girls out and we've only recently begun to accept the fact that girls can ask guys out too. I'm so afraid of rejection, simply because I'm incredibly sensitive and I'm not the standard "hot girl all guys want to date", which is why I don't ask.
      There is this one guy I've been wanting to ask for awhile though, but I've honestly never been on a date either (another reason why I don't ask guys out), and I don't know what we'd do.

• It depends on the guy really. Like some guys don't make plans other than the next five minutes and then there are others that have schedules. The guy I want to ask out is really busy, which makes it really hard because I can't even make plans with friends who have busy schedules.

• I LUV u baby. That was so deep