Is it weird to grab you're boyfriends hand when your dating?

I want my boyfriend and I to hold hands but I don't know if I should grab his hand or not

Most Helpful Guy

• Holding hands is expected!! If he doesn't, you should!! Maybe he's a clueless kind (I know, a guy, clueless about 'relationship' things?).
    Sad to say, a lot of guys are a little 'relationship retarded' and don't know when to hold hands, and kiss, and hug. You might have to 'tutor' him! :)

What Guys Said 10

• Not weird at all. Go for it.

• Not weird at all.

• Jesus Sarah, your guy is just pining away trying to figure out how to have enuf courage to grab yours. Do it, I'm sure he will be thrilled! While you at it, give him a hug and a kiss!

• Hell yeah go for it. It's one of my favorite things to do who we are in public besides make people angry with inappropriate vulgar displays of affection haha

• Lol no not at all.

• It's not weird why would you think so?

• it not weird unless you make it weird, just walk next to him and brush you hand against his, i'm sure he'll get the hint

• You guys are together, why would it be weird?

• Nope. But don't "grab" it. Take it gently.

• It's weird to not grab your bf's hand when dating.

What Girls Said 6

• He's your boyfriend and you don't hold hands?

• No, not at all. Hell, if I was you I'd grab it and swing it while I skipped down the street... okay maybe not, but it's cool to grab his hand.

• Nah, go for it. He probably wants to, too.

• thats not weird! DOOOOO ITTTTT I DARE YOU TO! lol

• not weird at all

• not weird grab his hand